Monday 13 April 2015

What is this blog all about?


Hi guys, I am here to pour my heart out. I have been told by ample of my friends that since I have such strong opinions and I am always ready for discussions and debates, I should start writing and that’s why I am here.
I am here to tell you all everything about what is on my mind and everything else. I am going to be talking about relations, mood swings, teenage problems, etc. Basically everything that I have dealt with in some point of my life.
Well let me also tell you all that I am 19, so you don’t expect to be having to deal with serious issues, please. I am going to be talking about solely what I have gone through or what I have seen.
Hoping to also learn from this blog and hence your feedbacks are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment