Monday 13 April 2015

What is it to be a teenager?


Well guys, I am here with my very first post so I thought of starting it off with a disclaimer.
DISCLAIMER: All the opinions expressed are purely mine and they are not with the purpose of offending anybody in any manner whatsoever.

Teenage- Kids sorry not kids, girls and guys between the ages of 13 to 19 years are called to be teenagers. I am a teenager myself. As I already told you all in a post earlier that I am 19, I am in my last teen year and hence I can talk about this topic with experience. Been there, done that types.
So when you are 13, you suddenly start to grow. Grow not just in shape and size but also mentally. It is when you want to start keeping secrets. It is when you want to be around friends and also family. It is when you realise that you want to go out there, make a little image of your own too.
Then comes adolescence i.e. 14 to 17 years. Here you’re constantly growing. Steadily growing. Trying to understand who you are and what you can be. Often we take major decisions of our life pertaining to our career and in a few cases not a few actually majority these days about their relations too.
Then you finally become an adult. Although you would have felt like one even when you were 17 or maybe even earlier but this just makes things legal. It’s just like getting a driver’s licence finally after haven driven the car for quite some time now.
Then then! You are 19, are you by the way? (I am) This is when you realise or let me say I realise that I have grown up. I am a lot more independent than what I was. I have become a big girl, I must take charge of my life in some form or the other.
So this is what it is to be a teenager in my opinion, well I am talking with experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment