Saturday 18 April 2015

Start a new life



Love is a very strong emotion. It can either make or break a person. When you are in love, you don’t understand anything and don’t even care about anything but just your loved one. This is not because you are dependent on that person but because you love the person so much that you can sacrifice
everything for the sake of love.

Love can actually make you blind and this I am saying with the little experience that I have. There are times when you are so badly in love with someone that you not only stop seeing and worrying what the world thinks about it but you cannot at times when judge whether or not that person loves you as much. Not because you are not able to judge otherwise but because you are so fond of that person that your judgement fail. This is exactly what happened with me. I was in a
relationship with this guy for one year. We both really liked each other, at least that is what I thought until I found out that it was just a one sided relationship. So we were college mates, we both liked each other in the beginning until things really changed.

We were together in a relationship for one year. It was on the day of our first anniversary that I found out that things weren't as good as they were earlier. I found out that he was on cheating on me. My friends had warned me of this but I didn't believe them. You won’t believe even after seeing him with another girl, I did not go and confront him the same day because of how much I loved him. I did not want things to change. But with time I realized that change are needed. They are
vital. They are a way of life and things must change with time because they cannot forever stay that way. They cannot be the way were always, they just cannot. I couldn’t allow him to cheat on me any further. I could not him have me as a second option any more, not any more. I brought this change in life. I changed for the good and I broke up with him. It obviously wasn't easy but I had to do it. I had to do it for myself this time.

It was this change that I brought in my life by moving away from my past. It was very difficult for me but it was needed is what I realized. I couldn’t let people cheat on me. It was about my ego and self-esteem this time. This time around I changed things and I broke up with him for a better life. He did not deserve so much love. He did not deserve someone like me who loved him unconditionally. That is how a brought a change and I #StartANewLife without him in it and without having someone cheating on me.

Go to this Housing page to #StartANewLife https://housing.com/in

No comments:

Post a Comment