Monday 13 April 2015

Adolescence?


I thought it was important to further elaborate on this one. Although I did write about it in my previous post too but I found the need to talk about this one in depth.
So let’s go deep?
Dudes and Chics, is this good enough? Of the age 14 to 17 years are adolescent. Well I said dudes and chics and not girls and guys because people these days are just so cool. They got so much swag, like too much to handle.
Well when I was 14, the only cool thing that I did was having a yahoo account and mailing friends. And today? Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, BBM and what not? Sorry dudes if I missed any. These are the ones I am active on.
Although I am not much older than them but still there is a lot of difference in kids these days and kids then.
Besides social media, they are a lot better off in terms of career planning too. It’s amazing to them plan and take such wise decisions at such a young age. Okay, I am talking like one oldie now.
Adolescence is a wonderful time. It’s that time when one can make and break relations. It’s important to hold on to the right ones and let go those which are pulling you down or not letting you grow. Also, here is a quote that I would like to share. Again with some experience.
“Every person who comes in your life, comes for a reason. Either it was a blessing or it was a lesson.”

No comments:

Post a Comment